We ARE accepting New Patients. However, We DO require appointments for our patients. So please call and schedule an appointment if you'd like to make an appointment to see Dr. Jessica Bacon.
Please bring the following items with you to appointments:
- Your insurance card or other health coverage information.
- X-rays or MRI’s films not older than twelve or eighteen months (if applicable).
- Clinic notes or operative reports from your specialist that relate to your condition.
Patient Evaluation and Education
Your initial appointment will consist of a evaluation and pending your diagnosis, treatment will be started or treatment options will be discussed. However, a complex matter or treatment plan may require additional appointments to provide further evaluation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Insurance card
- A photo Identification card
- A list of medications you are presently taking
We will provide you the necessary papers work your primary insurance carrier requires for reimbursement.
Should you have any questions prior to your visit, please feel free to contact the office reception at (727) 391-4100.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit. Unless alternative arrangements have been prearranged.